There’s a capability gap between emerging IoT data streams and your current software-enabled business processes. GridOps bridges that gap by unlocking the full potential of your service delivery. GridOps' advanced-scale data processing and intuitive experience help utilities to see anomalies, prioritize resources, diagnose problems, collaborate, and mitigate problems in real-time.
Built upon elastic cloud services, GridOps combs through high-volume, high-velocity data streams to find previously hidden anomalies (events).
- Real-time detection of grid and business events
- Industry best practices catalog (pre-built detection scenarios)
- Event prioritization rules
- Continuous event revalidation
- Robust detection rules configurability
- Business activity incorporation using line of business data within telemetry analysis
When an event is detected, GridOps categorizes and prioritizes by severity per your unique business rules - giving your team members a full view of what needs immediate attention, and what can wait.
- Intuitive and customizable event console views
- Event condition data and current condition data
- Asset views and asset detail
- Asset, premise, and account work and event history
- Bulk event actions
- Map views
GridOps is a business process platform with serious capabilities to enable new processes and integrate into existing processes.
- Workflow engine with workflow designer
- Auto case resolution
- Case management system
- Cross-team collaboration
- Work approvals management
- Cross-application orchestration (e.g., work orders)
GridOps holds the key to unlocking the full potential of the IoT data stream. Tap into the endless potential of a data-enabled business and start fulfilling the promise of IoT.
Built on Microsoft Azure, GridOps takes full advantage of all the benefits of cloud-native software. Reduce expense, increase productivity, and scale as needed - all in one solution.